YEAR ZERO, Circular Fashion Report 2020
Executive Summary abstract
Circular fashion, a next generation multi-trillion dollar industry for a better world.
2020 put a hard brake on time for everyone to rethink the way we operate our businesses. It’s the starting point of a radical change driven by force majeure, the awakening of humanity, and the year when the fashion industry started making substantial progress towards digitization and circularity.
A few words about the YEAR ZERO report. It sets a vision including the following :
- “There is no circular economy for Fashion without digitization”.
- New partnerships, more engaged supply chain relationships, and new tools; technology and innovations are the key.
- Circular fashion is the natural evolution of the fashion industry.
- This is the decade for the fashion industry to take concerted, significant and transformational action.
- Innovation and technology are leading the way to a more sustainable fashion system.
- For the fashion industry, sustainability goes hand in hand with innovation and digital transformation.
Read more at the full report.